The Pullo Center would like to thank you for your patience and support over the past few days. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the leadership team at Pennsylvania State University has made the decision to cancel all events at The Pullo Center, through the end of April. The University will reassess at that time to determine if we can move forward with operations in May.
Please see the listing below for all events affected at this time.
• April 2, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. - Andrew McCarthy LIVE - CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution
• April 4, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. - Lancer’s Drum & Bugle Corps Showcase - CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution
• April 26, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. - Encore Event - CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution
• All Dance Competitions - CANCELED
The Pullo Center team is here to answer any questions and assist you with any ticketing concerns. For the safety of our staff and guests, please do not visit the Box Office in person. Please email ALP20@PSU.EDU or TMR27@PSU.EDU. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
9th Annual Profiles In Music: A Drum and Bugle Corps Showcase
Presented by Lancers Drum & Bugle Corps
Sat. September 19, 2020 at 6:00 pm
*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED.
All tickets will be refunded as quickly as possible, but please allow 10-15 business days for your refund to be returned to your original method of purchase. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact The Pullo Center Box Office by leaving a message at 717-505-8900, or emailing our Box Office Manager, Amber Patton at ALP20@PSU.EDU.
- This is a rental presentation -
The Lancers Drum and Bugle Corps, from Hanover, Pennsylvania, is hosting their 9th Annual Profiles In Music ~ “A Drum and Bugle Corps Showcase.” The show will consist of the finest Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps from the East Coast, along with some other exciting music groups, each performing a twenty-minute concert. You won’t want to miss this exciting show of drum and bugle corps music. This event has sold out each of its previous eight performances, so purchase your tickets early to ensure your seats!
- American Originals Fife and Drum Corps
- Brig Juice Brass
- Caballero Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps
- First Capital Drumline
- Mighty Saint Joe's Drum and Bugle Corps
- Reading Buccaneers Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps
- Lancers Drum and Bugle Corps