The Pullo Center would like to thank you for your patience and support over the past few days. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the leadership team at Pennsylvania State University has made the decision to cancel all events at The Pullo Center, through the end of April. The University will reassess at that time to determine if we can move forward with operations in May.
Please see the listing below for all events affected at this time.
• April 2, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. - Andrew McCarthy LIVE - CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution
• April 4, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. - Lancer’s Drum & Bugle Corps Showcase - RESCHEDULED for September 19. Tickets can be used for the new date, however refunds can be issued at this time by contacting the Box Office at ALP20@PSU.EDU or TMR27@PSU.EDU
• April 5, 2020, at 3:00 p.m. - U.S. Navy Band - CANCELED
• April 26, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. - Encore Event - CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution
• All Dance Competitions - CANCELED
The Pullo Center team is here to answer any questions and assist you with any ticketing concerns. For the safety of our staff and guests, please do not visit the Box Office in person. Please email ALP20@PSU.EDU or TMR27@PSU.EDU. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
York County High School Musical Theatre Showcase
Sun. April 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm
*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution.
- This is a rental presentation -
This celebration of musical theater in York County High Schools is presented annually to recognize the talent, work and accomplishments evident in each high school production.
Students from York County High Schools will perform musical selections from their spring musicals. Over 500 students will perform in this spectacular event!
Once again, scholarships will also be presented to students during the event. Representatives from each school will perform in a musical finale to celebrate the talent of all York County students. This event is a highly anticipated afternoon of theater magic. Showcasing the hard work of these students, directors and production teams brings pride to York County. Bryan Tate will serve as Master of Ceremonies for the event
ENCORE is sponsored by Attorney William B. Anstine, Jr., John Giambalvo and the Jack Giambalvo Family of Dealerships and David and Joan Stauffer.
“ENCORE” is open to the public. Anyone who loves musical theater will be enthralled by the performances of these young people.
9th Annual Profiles In Music: A Drum and Bugle Corps Showcase
Presented by Lancers Drum & Bugle Corps
Sat. September 19, 2020 at 6:00 pm
- This is a rental presentation -
The Lancers Drum and Bugle Corps, from Hanover, Pennsylvania, is hosting their 9th Annual Profiles In Music ~ “A Drum and Bugle Corps Showcase.” The show will consist of the finest Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps from the East Coast, along with some other exciting music groups, each performing a twenty-minute concert. You won’t want to miss this exciting show of drum and bugle corps music. This event has sold out each of its previous eight performances, so purchase your tickets early to ensure your seats!
- American Originals Fife and Drum Corps
- Brig Juice Brass
- Caballero Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps
- First Capital Drumline
- Mighty Saint Joe's Drum and Bugle Corps
- Reading Buccaneers Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps
- Lancers Drum and Bugle Corps