The Manufacturers’ Association’s 2018 Annual Event
'Endeavour to Succeed!' A Keynote by Astronaut Captain Mark Kelly
Wed. April 25, 2018 at 6:00 pm
This event is a rental presentation
NASA space mission commander and American hero Captain Mark Kelly demonstrates how focus, dedication and persistence can help you tap into your potential to succeed in any competitive setting.
Already an experienced aviator and retired US Navy Captain, Kelly began his illustrious career with NASA in 1996, spending more than 50 days in space and commanding both the Space Shuttle Endeavour and Space Shuttle Discovery. He is a veteran of four space flight missions.
From leading teams in some of the most dynamic environments imaginable, to the thrill of spaceflight, Kelly offers insights drawn from his various and extensive experiences that are truly out of this world. With an extraordinary career of service to our military, our nation and humanity, Mark has secured his place in history as a role model, modern-day pioneer, and leader of distinction.
Together with his identical twin brother, Scott, he has laid the groundwork for the future of space exploration as the subjects of an unprecedented NASA study on how space affects the human body.
Currently, Mark is on the Commercial Crew Safety Board at SpaceX (founded by Elon Musk), and is the only person at Space X who has commanded a space mission. He is also co-founder of World View, a full-service commercial space launch provider.
- 4:00 PM – Doors Open, at The Pullo Center
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Private Sponsor Reception By private ticket only, hosted for our key sponsors on-stage
- 4:30 PM – Public Networking Reception Begins Food Service Begins (Includes a selection of fine hors d'oeuvres, beverages and desserts)
- 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM - STEM Student Roundtable By private ticket only
- 5:15 PM – Auditorium Doors Open for Early Seating
- 6:00 PM – Program and Keynote
- Book-Signing Session with Astronaut Mark Kelly Follows, at Approximately 7:45 PM
Event sponsorships are also available for area businesses, in conjunction with Mark Kelly’s appearance. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Todd Willman at (717) 843-3891, or click here.
Single tickets for the 2018 Annual Event are $85 per person, with student tickets $40 (with a valid student ID). Tickets can be ordered at the Association’s website.
For more information, contact The Manufacturers’ Association at (717) 843-3891, or firstname.lastname@example.org.