Pullo Center Updates in Response to COVID-19
Mar 10, 2020
The Pullo Center would like to thank you for your patience and support over the past few days. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the leadership team at Pennsylvania State University has made the decision to cancel all events at The Pullo Center, through the end of April. The University will reassess at that time if we can move forward with operations in May.
Please see the listing below for all events affected at this time.
• April 2, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. - Andrew McCarthy LIVE - CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution
• April 4, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. - Lancer’s Drum & Bugle Corps Showcase - POSTPONED with date TBD for Fall 2020. Refunds can be issued at this time by contacting the Box Office 717-505-8900, ALP20@PSU.EDU or TMR27@PSU.EDU
• April 5, 2020, at 3:00 p.m. – U.S. Navy Band - CANCELED
• April 26, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. - Encore Event - CANCELED - Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three weeks for the process to be completed by your financial institution
• All Dance Competitions - CANCELED
The Pullo Center team is here to answer any questions and assist you with any ticketing concerns. For the safety of our staff and guests, please do not visit the Box Office in person. Please call 717-505-8900 or email ALP20@PSU.EDU or TMR27@PSU.EDU. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.